Learn how to enable the WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) functionality on your Spark Smart Modem 2. WPS allows you to easily connect your wireless devices (computer, laptop, mobile phone etc.) to your modem without having to enter the WiFi password.
- Open any web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge
- In the address bar, type 192.168.1.254 and press enter
- Enter your modem login information. By default, the User name and Password will both be admin. This information is also located on the bottom of your modem.
- Click WLAN from the left hand side
- Click WPS from the menu bar
- Check Enable WLAN 2.4GHz and WLAN 5GHz
- Click Save settings
- Click Start PBC. The WPS will now be enabled.
- On your mobile device, go to your WiFi settings and choose WPS PIN Entry (it’s possible that it might be listed under a similar name). Your mobile device will connect via WPS to your Spark Smart Modem.
WPS has now been enabled on your modem and your mobile device is successfully connected via WPS to your modem.