Additional usage - Data Lift
* Speeds shown are industry national peak time average speeds (MBNZ March 2022). You may experience a higher or lower speed than this. Factors such as the performance of your modem, location of the server you’re connected to, the performance of your device and your in-home WiFi setup can impact the speeds experienced. If your plan uses a wireless connection, then factors such as the distance you are from a cell tower, the network capability and the overall use of that cell tower by other consumers can impact the speed experienced.
Notice period (cancellation)
Effects on Other services
$15 monthly credit terms and conditions
- This offer is for a $15 (incl GST) monthly account credit for 12 consecutive months, and is available for new and existing Spark customers who sign up for the Portable Broadband plan after 25.11.2021
- You must remain on the Portable Broadband plan to continue getting the credit. You will lose this credit if you or Spark cancel or change your Portable Broadband plan.
- Limited time offer.
- Spark modem connected to mains power required, costs $106.20 or available on IFP.
- Consumer and Business customers only. Corporate and Enterprise customers are not eligible for this offer.
- New and Existing Spark customers are eligible for this offer.
- The account credit will be applied from the date your Spark Portable Wireless broadband is connected.
- You cannot exchange the credit or transfer the credit to any other person or account.
- Spark’s credit criteria apply.
- Spark’s wireless broadband is not available everywhere, broadband speeds vary, data caps and Portable Broadband terms apply.
- To sign up to a Portable Broadband plan and receive the credit, you must contact our call centre, online chat or visit a Spark store.