With interest free payments you can pay off your item via monthly payments.
You can choose to spread the cost over:
- 12 months
- 18 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
The device must have a price of $199 (incl GST) or more, after any applicable subsidy, upfront payment or promotion. To be eligible for interest free payments, you need to be on an eligible plan.
- Interest free over 36 months is available online without a $99 upfront payment. When purchasing in a Spark Store, interest free over 36 months requires a $99 upfront payment.
- To work out your payment amounts, use the Interest Free payments calculator
Interest free payment options are available
- When you are on an eligible Pay Monthly plan and purchase a device or selected accessory over $199 (including GST), after any subsidy, promotion or upfront payment is applied
- When you are over the age of 18 years and pass a credit assessment
- When you buy selected items online, over the phone or from a Spark store
- When Spark Digital customers order mobile devices through MySpark Digital
- When new Spark Broadband customers join on an eligible plan and take up an interest free payment offer. Note, this offer is not available online.
- Available through selected Spark retail channels. Availability may vary by channel
GST on your first bill
- The GST on your first bill will appear high as it includes GST for the full cost of the device. A credit covering the GST will also show on your bill.
- All monthly instalments after your first bill won't include GST.It can take up to two bills to show the cost of your device, GST credit and the first interest free payment.
- For example, the charge for your device may be in your first bill. The credit and first instalment may appear in your next bill.
- View an example of interest free payments on your bill
Ending contract before paying all instalments
- You'll need to pay any remaining payments in your next bill. You'll also need to pay any early termination fees or charges.
- Remaining instalments can't transfer to a different account. This includes if the accounts are on the same customer number.
- Under the seven day right of return, you can cancel interest free payments. Get in touch
View your interest free payments in MySpark
- Sign in to MySpark
- Hover your mouse over the Products and services drop-down menu and select Interest free payments
- You'll see all information relating to your interest free payments
View your interest free payments in the Spark app
- Sign in to the Spark app
- Select the box icon at the bottom of the screen
- Select the down arrow next to the item you want to see interest free payment information for
- Select Interest free payments from the menu that appears
- If you're paying off more than one item, you can swipe to the left and right to see the payments relating to them
Terms and conditions
Interest Free Payment Terms and Conditions apply