With interest free payments you can pay off your item via monthly payments. You can choose to spread the cost over 12 or 24 months, interest free.
The device must have a price of $199 (incl GST) or more, after any applicable subsidy. To be eligible for interest free payments, you need to be on an eligible plan.
Interest free payment options are available
- When you buy your mobile online or from a Spark store
- When Spark Digital customers order mobile devices through My Spark Digital.
- When new Spark Broadband customers join on an eligible plan and take up an interest free payment offer. Note, this offer is not available online.
GST on your first bill
- The GST on your first bill will appear high as it includes GST for the full cost of the device. A credit covering the GST will also show on your bill.
- All monthly installments after your first bill won't include GST.It can take up to two bills to show the cost of your device, GST credit and the first interest free payment.
- For example, the charge for your device may be in your first bill. The credit and first installment may appear in your next bill.
Ending contract before paying all installments
- You'll need to pay any remaining payments in your next bill. You'll also need to pay any early termination fees or charges.
- Remaining installments can't transfer to a different account. This includes if the accounts are on the same customer number.
- Under the seven day right of return, you can cancel interest free payments. Contact us to arrange
View your interest free payments in MySpark
- Sign in to MySpark
- Hover your mouse over the Products and services drop-down menu and select Interest free payments
- You'll see all information relating to your interest free payments
View your interest free payments in the Spark app
- Sign in to the Spark app
- Select the box icon at the bottom of the screen
- Select the down arrow next to the item you want to see interest free payment information for
- Select Interest free payments from the menu that appears
- If you're paying off more than one item, you can swipe to the left and right to see the payments relating to them