Bill higher than expected?
The total amount to pay could be higher than you expected due to:
- The service you used not being included in your plan, for example an overseas call
- You've sent picture messages, or messages to text services, or made calls to 0900 numbers. These aren't free, and aren't included in a plan with unlimited texts or minutes.
- Using services over and above what your plan gives you. For example, your plan may include up to 300 minutes and you may have used more than 300 minutes. You can view and manage your usage in MySpark and the Spark app. Sign in to MySpark
- Buying something new and adding it to your account. For example, you've upgraded your modem or bought a new phone.
- Cancelling a service and getting an unexpected charge. You may still see a full month's charge on your bill after you cancel a service. This is because we need 30 days' notice. The notice period starts from the day you let us know you want to cancel. More information on our 30-day notice period can be found in our terms and conditions. See terms and conditions
- If you think you've been charged incorrectly, fill out the Question a bill form within MySpark. View Question a bill form
My payment is missing
It can take a few days for an electronic payment to show in your account. There may be a few reasons why it's not showing on your statement:
- Double check the account number you used to pay us is correct
- Check to see if your bank declined your payment
If your payment is still not showing, complete our Question a bill form. View Question a bill form
Question a charge on a bill Use the Question a Bill form if you've got a question about any of the following:
- Regular monthly charges
- Data usage (mobile and broadband)
- Extra billed charges
- An error on your bill
To submit an account query via the Question a bill form, you'll need to sign in to MySpark first. Sign in to MySpark and view form
You can also manage your account details using MySpark and the Spark app: