Find out how to read your bill, and what to do if you don't agree with a charge.
Question a charge on a bill Use the Question a bill form within MySpark if you've got a question about any of the following:
- Regular monthly charges
- Data usage (mobile and broadband)
- Extra billed charges
- An error on your bill
To submit an account query via the Question a bill form, you'll need to sign in to MySpark first.
Sign in to MySpark and view the Question a bill form
Bill higher than expected?
The total amount to pay could be higher than you expected due to:
- The service you used not being included in your plan, for example an overseas call.
- You've sent picture messages, or messages to text services. These aren't free, and aren't included in a plan with unlimited free texts.
- Using services over and above what your plan gives you. For example, your plan may include up to 300 minutes and you may have used more than 300 minutes.
- Buying something new and adding it to your account. For example, you've upgraded your modem or bought a new phone.
- You've added a new plan or service to your account and have received two charges for the same service on your bill. Learn more about pro-rata charges
- Cancelling a service and getting an unexpected charge. You may still see a full month's charge on your bill after you cancel a service. This is because we need 30 days' notice. The notice period starts from the day you let us know you want to cancel. More information on our 30-day notice period can be found in our terms and conditions. See terms and conditions
- If you think you've been charged incorrectly, fill out the Question a bill form within MySpark. View Question a bill form