Your Spark ID is the email address and password you use to sign in to MySpark online and in the Spark app.
Set up your Spark ID
If you're new to Spark, set up your Spark ID online. Register for your Spark ID online
You can also use the app to set up your Spark ID. You'll need the latest version of the Spark app.
- In the app, tap the menu button and choose MySpark
- Tap Register
- Choose an email address for your new Spark ID
- Create a password with at least 8 characters, including 1 number, 1 special character and 1 capital letter
- Enter your first and last name
- Check your inbox for an email from Spark, and follow the instructions to verify your new account
- Sign in to your Spark account online or in the app using your email address and password. You can also sign in using a Google account (or Apple on iOS devices). Please note, Facebook sign in is temporarily unavailable.
Next, you'll need to add access to your Spark products and services.
Adding access to your Spark products and services
When you add your Spark products and services to your account, they'll show up in your Spark account online and in the app.
- Sign in with your email address and password:
- In a web browser, sign in to MySpark and select the + icon at the top of the home screen. Sign in online
- In the Spark app, make sure you're in the MySpark section. Choose Usage, then Get started.
- Follow the prompts to add your services. You'll need your account and/or mobile numbers handy. You can find these on your Spark bill.
- You may need to verify your mobile number by entering a security code that we'll send via text.
- If your account has a security PIN, you'll need to enter it to add a service. If you aren't sure of your PIN, you can message our team to have it changed or removed. Message us
Note, if you're adding a phone number that's already on a different account, a verification email will go to the owner of that account. If you have more than one email account, the email might have gone to one of your other email addresses.