Your Spark ID is the username and password you use to sign in to MySpark online and in the Spark app.
Set up your Spark ID
- You can register for a Spark ID through MySpark online or in the app
- Choose an email address to sign up with, create a password and follow the prompts
- Check your email account and follow the instructions to verify your username
- Sgn in to MySpark online or in the app with your email address and password. It needs to be your email address rather than a mobile number, or you won't see all the options available.
- Once you've created your Spark ID, you'll need to add your Spark account to it
- Set up your Spark ID
Adding access to your Spark services
Once you've registered, you'll need to add your Spark account to it. It'll then show up in MySpark online and in the app. You can add other phone numbers and accounts too.
- You'll need to add your services to your MySpark online or in the app
- In MySpark online, select the + icon at the top of the MySpark home screen in the centre
- In the Spark app, select Get started
- Follow the prompts to add your services. You'll need your account number and line and/or phone number handy. You'll find these on your Spark bill.
- If your account has a PIN number, you'll need to enter this to add a service. If you aren't sure of your PIN number, you can chat with us to have it changed or removed. Start Live Chat
If you're adding a phone number that's already on a different Spark ID, an email will go to that person. If you have more than one email account, this might have gone to you.