Find out about the various account fees that may apply to your services.
Cancellation and reconnection fees
- For information on how long your contract has left, contact us
- A disconnection fee applies if you:
- Disconnect your Spark service while still under a contract term
- Fail to pay your account and we disconnect you
- A reconnection fee ($58) applies if you move, if we disconnect your services or if a line into your house exists. The charge covers:
- Directory listings
- Emergency services database
- Updating fault systems (landline and broadband) with customer and connection details
- Activation of your connection in our systems
- Residential: $18.40
- Business: $18.40, or 1.66% of the outstanding bill, whichever is greater
- A late fee applies for overdue balances greater than $25
- Any payment received after a bill's due date is a late payment
- If you have a question about your bill, we waive the late fee until we've resolved the issue. Any other charges on your account will be subject to late fees.
- Late fees include GST
- If you make a payment at a Post Shop, you can record your payment by calling 0800 000 000
Credit and debit card fees
Automated recurring charges
Automatic recurring payments from your credit/debit card will incur a 1.5% (plus GST, if any) surcharge.
One-off credit, debit or charge card payments will incur an additional fee:
- American Express and Diners Club incur a 2% surcharge
- Visa/MasterCard, Prezzy Card, international credit, debit or charge cards incur a 3% surcharge