You can use MySpark and the Spark app to find your current bill. You can also find your bills from the past 18 months.
First, set up a Spark ID
- Your Spark ID will let you use MySpark and the Spark app. It consists of your email address and a password. If you haven't set up a Spark ID yet, do this before you follow the steps below. Set up a Spark ID now
- You can also sign in to MySpark and the Spark app by signing in with your Facebook or Google account. Follow the prompts within MySpark and the Spark app to link your Spark services.
Sign in with your email address
- If you sign in to the MySpark website using a phone number, you will only see information relating to that phone number. You'll need to set up a Spark ID and sign in with this to be able to see bills for your entire Spark account.
Find bills using your computer
- Use this link to go straight to your account's billing section. You may need to sign in with your email address and password. Find your bills now
- If you don't use the link above, you'll need to sign in to MySpark using your email address and password and follow the steps below. Sign in to MySpark now
- If you use more than one Spark service, select which account you want to get the bill for at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the My bill section.
- Select the bill you want to view from the dropdown menu next to View previous bill. You can view bills from the past 18 months.
- Select View bill as PDF next to the dropdown menu.
- This will download the PDF bill to your computer.
Find bills using your mobile or tablet
- If you don't have the Spark app, you can download it from Google Play or iTunes' App Store.
- Sign in to the Spark app using your preferred method.
- Find the Spark service you want to get the bill for by scrolling through the options at the top of the screen.
- Select the View bill button.
- Select the date next to Previous bill. A dropdown menu will appear showing your bills from the last 18 months.
- Select the bill you'd like to view and select Done.
- Select View.
Trouble viewing your bill online?
You may be having trouble because:
- You have pop-up blockers turned on.
- You may be using an older version of Adobe Reader. Download the latest free version
- The link you've clicked has expired. Any links to Spark online bills that you get in emails are only active for one month. You can view bills older by signing into MySpark.