You can use MySpark online and the Spark app to find your current bill. You can also find your bills from the past 18 months using MySpark online or the past 12 months using the Spark app and find out how to print your bills.
How to find my bill
- You can find your mobile and broadband bills in MySpark online and in the Spark app. You can view past bills, current bills and your payment history from the last six months.
- You need to register to use MySpark and the Spark app. You'll need to sign up with an email address and a password. If you haven't registered yet, do this before you follow the steps below. Register for MySpark
- You then need to connect your accounts if you haven't already
Note: If you've signed in using your mobile number, you won't be able to see your bills. Sign out and sign in with your email address instead.
Find bills using the Spark app
- If you don't have the Spark app, you can download it from Google Play or iTunes' App Store
- Sign in to the Spark app.
- Select 'Billing' tab
- Find the Spark service you want to get the bill for by scrolling through the options and select it.
- Select 'View latest bill' for the most recent bill.
- Select 'View full bill history' for the last 12 months.
- Select the dates from the bar and select 'View bill'.
- You can also 'Download PDF' and 'Query Bill' from the same screen.
Find bills using MySpark
- Use this link to go straight to your account's billing section. You may need to sign in. Find your bills now
If you don't use the link above, you'll need to sign in to MySpark using your email address and password and follow the steps below. Sign in to MySpark
- If you use more than one Spark service, select which account you want to get the bill for at the top right of the page.
- Select 'View latest bill' from the 'Billing & payment' tab.
- Select the dates from the 'Bill date' dropdown tab. You can view bills from the past 18 months.
- Then select 'Download PDF' next to the dropdown menu.
- This will download the PDF bill to your computer. You can print the PDF version of your bill.
If you still can't see your bills
You need to sign in with your email address and password. If you've signed in with a mobile number you won't be able to see your bills.
If you've signed in with an email address and can't see all your Spark products and services, you'll need to add them to MySpark online or in the app. Follow the instructions below:
Add your products and services using the Spark app
- Open the Spark app
- Select Get started
- Select Broadband plan, Monthly mobile plan or Prepaid mobile plan
- Follow the prompts to add your plan to your Spark ID. You can find your account number in your welcome email from Spark, or on your Spark bill.
- You'll now be able to follow the steps above to find your bill
Add your products and services using MySpark online
- Sign in to MySpark
- Select '+ Add new product or account' at the top right of the overview screen
- Enter your mobile, landline or account number
- You'll now be able to use the steps above to find your bills
If you're still having trouble, you can message our team. Message us