You can use MySpark on the computer and the Spark app on your mobile phone to find your current bill. You can also find your bills from the past 18 months and find out how to print your bills.
How to find my bill
- You can find your mobile and broadband bills in MySpark on your computer's browser and in the Spark app on your mobile or tablet. You can view past bills, current bills and your payment history from the last six months.
- To sign in to MySpark and the Spark app you need a Spark ID. This consists of your email address and a password. If you haven't set up a Spark ID yet, do this before you follow the steps below. Set up a Spark ID now
- You then need to connect your accounts if you haven't already.
Find bills using my computer
- Use this link to go straight to your account's billing section. You may need to sign in with your email address and password. Find your bills now
- If you don't use the link above, you'll need to sign in to MySpark using your email address and password and follow the steps below. Sign in to MySpark now
- If you use more than one Spark service, select which account you want to get the bill for at the top of the page
- Either scroll down to the billing area for this month's bill, or go to the Billing and payments section
- Select the bill you want to view by clicking on the date next to View previous bill. You can view bills from the past 18 months.
- Then select View bill as PDF next to the dropdown menu
- This will download the PDF bill to your computer. You can print the PDF version of your bill.
Find bills using my mobile or tablet
- If you don't have the Spark app, you can download it from Google Play or iTunes' App Store.
- Sign in to the Spark app using your preferred method.
- Find the Spark service you want to get the bill for by scrolling through the options at the top of the screen.
- Select the View bill button.
- Select the date next to Previous bill. A dropdown menu will appear showing your bills from the last 18 months.
- Select the bill you'd like to view and select Done.
- Select View.
If you can't see your bills
Your account needs to be connected to your Spark ID. You can do this by signing in to the Spark app with your Spark ID.
Connect your account using the Spark app
- Open the Spark app
- Select Get started
- Select Broadband plan, Monthly mobile plan or Prepaid mobile plan
- Follow the prompts to add your plan to your Spark ID. You can find your account number in your welcome email from Spark.
- You'll now be able to follow the steps above to find your bill using your mobile or tablet
Connect your account using MySpark
- Sign in to MySpark
- Select the plus symbol at the top of the overview screen
- Enter your mobile, landline or account number
- You'll now be able to use the steps above to find your bills using your computer
If you're still having trouble, you can Live Chat with us.