You can use MySpark online and in the app to find your current bill. You can also find your bills from the past 18 months and find out how to print your bills.
How to find my bill
- You can find your mobile and broadband bills in MySpark online and in the Spark app. You can view past bills, current bills and your payment history from the last six months.
- You need to register to use MySpark and the Spark app. You'll need to sign up with an email address and a password. If you haven't registered yet, do this before you follow the steps below. Register for MySpark
- You then need to connect your accounts if you haven't already
Note: If you've signed in using your mobile number, you won't be able to see your bills. Sign out and sign in with your email address instead.
Find bills using MySpark
- Use this link to go straight to your account's billing section. You may need to sign in. Find your bills now
- If you don't use the link above, you'll need to sign in to MySpark using your email address and password and follow the steps below. Sign in to MySpark
- If you use more than one Spark service, select which account you want to get the bill for at the top of the page
- Either scroll down to the billing area for this month's bill, or go to the Billing and payments section
- Select the bill you want to view by clicking on the date next to View previous bill. You can view bills from the past 18 months.
- Then select View bill as PDF next to the dropdown menu
- This will download the PDF bill to your computer. You can print the PDF version of your bill.
Find bills using the Spark app
- If you don't have the Spark app, you can download it from Google Play or iTunes' App Store
- Sign in to the Spark app
- Find the Spark service you want to get the bill for by scrolling through the options at the top of the screen
- Select the View bill button
- Select the date next to Previous bill. A dropdown menu will appear showing your bills from the last 18 months.
- Select the bill you'd like to view and select Done
- Select View
If you still can't see your bills
You need to sign in with your email address and password. If you've signed in with a mobile number you won't be able to see your bills.
If you've signed in with an email address and can't see all your Spark products and services, you'll need to add them to MySpark online or in the app. Follow the instructions below:
Add your products and services using the Spark app
- Open the Spark app
- Select Get started
- Select Broadband plan, Monthly mobile plan or Prepaid mobile plan
- Follow the prompts to add your plan to your Spark ID. You can find your account number in your welcome email from Spark, or on your Spark bill.
- You'll now be able to follow the steps above to find your bill
Add your products and services using MySpark online
- Sign in to MySpark
- Select the + symbol at the top of the overview screen
- Enter your mobile, landline or account number
- You'll now be able to use the steps above to find your bills
If you're still having trouble, you can Live Chat with us. Start Live Chat