You can use MySpark and the Spark app to find your current bill. You can also find your bills from the past 18 months.
How to find my bill
- You can find your mobile and broadband bills in MySpark on your computer's browser and in the Spark app on your mobile or tablet. You can view past bills, current bills and your payment history from the last six months.
- To sign in to MySpark and the Spark app you need a Spark ID. This consists of your email address and a password. If you haven't set up a Spark ID yet, do this before you follow the steps below. Set up a Spark ID now
- You then need to connect your accounts if you haven't already.
Find bills using my computer
- Use this link to go straight to your account's billing section. You may need to sign in with your email address and password. Find your bills now
- If you don't use the link above, you'll need to sign in to MySpark using your email address and password and follow the steps below. Sign in to MySpark now
- If you use more than one Spark service, select which account you want to get the bill for at the top of the page
- Either scroll down to the billing area for this month's bill, or go to the Billing and payments section
- Select the bill you want to view by clicking on the date next to View previous bill. You can view bills from the past 18 months.
- Then select View bill as PDF next to the dropdown menu
- This will download the PDF bill to your computer
Find bills using my mobile or tablet
- If you don't have the Spark app, you can download it from Google Play or iTunes' App Store.
- Sign in to the Spark app using your preferred method.
- Find the Spark service you want to get the bill for by scrolling through the options at the top of the screen.
- Select the View bill button.
- Select the date next to Previous bill. A dropdown menu will appear showing your bills from the last 18 months.
- Select the bill you'd like to view and select Done.
- Select View.
Trouble viewing your bill
You may be having trouble if:
- You have pop-up blockers turned on.
- You're using an older version of Adobe Reader. Download the latest free version
- The link you've clicked has expired. Any links to Spark online bills that you get in emails are only active for one month. You can view bills older by signing into MySpark.
- Your accounts are not connected to your Spark ID. If this is the case, you can do the following:
- Sign in to the Spark app with your Spark ID.
- Select Get Started.
- Select Broadband Plan, Monthly Mobile Plan or Prepaid Mobile Plan.
- Then follow the prompts to add your plan. You can find your account number in your welcome email from Spark.
- Once you have added your plan you can follow the steps to find your bill.
If you're still having trouble, you can Live Chat with us.