You can use MySpark and the Spark app to find your current bill. You can also find your bills from the past 18 months.
First, set up a Spark ID
- Your Spark ID will let you use MySpark and the Spark app. It consists of your email address and a password. If you haven't set up a Spark ID yet, do this before you follow the steps below. Set up a Spark ID now
- You can also sign in to MySpark and the Spark app by signing in with your Facebook or Google account. Follow the prompts within MySpark and the Spark app to link your Spark services.
Find bills using MySpark
Note: If you sign in to MySpark using a phone number, you will only see information relating to that phone number. You'll need to set up a Spark ID and sign in using this to be able to see bills for your entire Spark account.
- Use this link to go straight to your account's billing section. You may need to sign in. Find your bills now
- If you don't use the link above, you'll need to sign in to MySpark and follow the steps below. Sign in to MySpark now
- If you use more than one Spark service, select which account you want to get the bill for at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the My bill section.
- Select the bill you want to view from the dropdown menu next to View previous bill. You can view bills from the past 18 months.
- Select View bill as PDF next to the dropdown menu.
Find bills using the Spark app
- If you don't have the Spark app, you can download it from Google Play or iTunes' App Store.
- Sign in to the Spark app using your preferred method.
- Find the Spark service you want to get the bill for by scrolling through the options at the top of the screen.
- Select the View bill button.
- Select the date next to Previous bill. A dropdown menu will appear showing your bills from the last 18 months.
- Select the bill you'd like to view and select Done.
- Select View.