Find out how to keep your existing mobile number when you join Spark.
Bring my number to a Spark SIM
- Buy a Spark SIM and/or mobile phone online or from a Spark store
- Buy a SIM online
- Find a Spark store
- If you haven't used MySpark before, you'll need to register and add your Spark mobile to your account. Register for MySpark
- Sign in to MySpark
- Select the Spark mobile number you want to replace. This will take you to the mobile details page.
- Go to the Connection info section and select Bring your number from the menu
- On the Bring your number page, complete the form
- If you're moving from a Pay Monthly plan you'll need your account number from your old provider
- If you're moving from Prepaid you'll need your SIM card number from your old provider
- When you get a confirmation text from us, you can start using your new SIM
- If you need more help, contact us via Live Chat. Start Live Chat
You can keep using your old SIM until we let you know the transfer was successful. Remember to pay all outstanding charges you may have with your previous provider. Find out how to swap your Spark number to a new Spark SIM