Find out what to do if you need to get your mobile phone fixed.
If your Spark mobile phone is playing up, try restarting your phone to see if this fixes the problem.
If the problem is software-related, you'll need to change settings on your phone. Contact us for help via:
If the problem is hardware-related, take your phone to a Spark store. You'll need to take your phone, battery, charger and your receipt.
Repairs and costs
- We can only repair Spark-purchased mobiles.
- If your phone is still under warranty, and the fault is warrantable, there won't be a charge for the repair. If your phone is out of warranty, or the damage isn't covered by the terms and conditions, you may need to cover the costs.
- If your phone is sent for repairs or an assessment, and you choose not to have repairs done through Spark, there will still be a charge.
- If our repair agents say your phone is beyond repair, we'll contact you to discuss your options.
- Depending on the availability in store, you may be able to get a loan phone while yours is being fixed.
- If you're a Prepaid customer, you'll need to pay a bond.
Mobile not registered error
- If you see an error message saying mobile not registered it may be because the software is not up to date.
- You can try going to Settings and updating your phone to the latest operating system.
- If you still have this error, please talk to us on Live Chat